SchoolsGalore.com - Overview
At SchoolsGalore.com, we understand that many of our visitors already know exactly what career and education path they want to pursue, but there are many others who are undecided. If you are one of the undecided, don't worry - when the time is right you can make the decision to move forward and your future will begin to come into focus. Perhaps that time is now.
Choosing an Educational Path for YOU
The philosophy of SchoolsGalore.com is that anything is possible. Whatever you want to do with your life is within your grasp as long as you have a plan and an implementation strategy to go along with your desire. Choosing the right education and mapping a good plan is a very critical step toward your success.
While it is true that this may be easier said than done, the possibilities for your success are endless, regardless of your station in life. If you are not satisfied with your present situation, you have the power to change it! Start by changing the way you think and the way you normally perceive a particular situation that does not seem to resolve itself. Obstacles and challenges can be blessings in disguise. To change your life, YOU must become aware of your true desires. Thinking out of the box is often a great way to arrive at a solution for whatever challenges are in front of you.
Where To Begin
We recommend creating a list of the reasons why you want to enroll in a particular course or degree program. Then form a strategy around that.
Once you have decided on a course or degree program, use this site to explore the various schools and course options. We urge you to consider both online and campus locations. If you enjoy studying at your own pace, online colleges and universities might be your best bet. If you prefer a more formalized type of setting, there are hundreds of campus-based options for you to investigate.
Feel free to contact as many appropriate colleges or universities as you desire to request complimentary information. If you have questions about a particular school or course work, be sure to write down all of your questions and review them with selected schools as they contact you. If the admissions representatives cannot satisfactorily answer all of your questions, don't give up. Ask to speak with a career counselor, or request to be transferred to a college department that may further help you.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do request information from more than one school so you can make an informed comparison of schools and programs.
- Do compile a list of questions to ask the school representatives who will be contacting you.
- Do request graduation or course completion statistics. (If a school does not achieve at least an 80% graduation rate, there must be a reason. Find out why, or simply look for another school.)
- Don't enroll in course work that you are not sure about or that you still have questions about. Perhaps you need to learn more about the school itself or you have career questions. Again, after you have submitted one or more requests for complementary information, be sure to address your concerns and questions to the people who contact you. If they can't answer all your questions, ask for someone who can.
- Don't enroll in any school just because your friends are. Choosing a college is probably the most important life decision you will ever make, so be clear about your intent and your mission. Choose the school that's right for YOU.
Latest Career Education Articles
Choosing a career path can be very difficult for some people. Everyone has their own interests, goals, desires and limitations--and these ar ....Read More
Latest Traditional School Articles
Latest Online School Articles
If you have been considering an education in the field of Accounting, you will have no problem finding a school that is ....Read More
It is exciting to realize that online universities offer degree programs at every level of college education, and in any number of ....Read More
Latest Vocational School Articles
If you have a penchant for staying in shape, consider a fitness career. Online fitness schools can prepare you for an exciting and flexible ....Read More
Latest Natural Healing School Articles
An alternative method to conventional treatment, somatic therapy uses the body and its physical cues as a means to understanding emotions. L ....Read More
As acupuncture becomes increasingly popular, acupuncture schools are meeting the growing demand for skilled practitioners. Learn whether acu ....Read More
More information about choosing a college
- 4 Steps to Achieving Workplace Happiness
- Start Changing the World With A College Degree
- Basic Guidelines to Choosing an Online School
- Schools for Working Professionals and Parents
- Business Administration Schools May Boost Your Career
- Choosing the Colleges for Athletes
- Clash of the Personality Types: Sensing vs. Intuitive
- Colleges Online - Do they provide a quality education?
- Computer Programming Schools and Opportunities
- Computer Technology Schools and Careers Guide
- Criminal Justice Schools: Career Guide
- Dental Assistant Schools Will Have You Smiling
- Distance Learning Online - Tips for Prospective Students
- Distance Learning Online Trade Courses
- Distance Learning Schools Compared to Campus-Based Schools
- Doctorate Programs Offer the Highest Level of Education
- Draw Up a Career with a Art School
- Develop Business Skills with Executive Assisting Schools
- Getting to the Point: How to Choose an Acupressure School
- Health Care Career Guide
- Introverts vs. Extroverts, From College to Career
- Judging vs. Perceiving Types on the Job
- Management Schools Education
- Massage Therapy Schools and Career Opportunities
- Medical Schools Look for Leadership and Commitment
- Medical Schools and Career Paths
- Promote Optimum Wellness with Natural Health Schools
- Naturopathic Medicine Schools - Are They Regulated?
- Naturopathic Medicine Schools - What are they?
- Professional Success with the Online Colleges
- Online Schools: Option for Working Adults
- Online Schools: Your Path To Success
- Online Universities & Degree Programs
- Personality Types at Work: How Thinkers and Feelers Can Get Along
- Reflexology Schools and Career Guide
- Online Technical Writing Certification Programs
- Take a Self-Assessment Test to Find a School or Career Path
- Tips for Choosing a Trade School
- Today's Fastest Growing Career Fields at SchoolsGalore.com
- Understand Learning Style to Make the Most of Study Time
- Universities Online and the Various Degree Programs Offered
- Want to Know How to Become a Massage Therapist?
- What to Expect From Online Radiology Technician Schools